None of us have unlimited time to work on the creative skills that we might already be practicing or wanting to learn. So today I've compiled a list of 12 things that we could possibly slot into our daily routine.
- Upload something to Instagram every day.
- Practice hand lettering.
- Look into photo editing software like Photoshop or Lightroom.
- Write at least one paragraph.
- Practice drawing.
- Begin to teach
yourselfHTML or CSS.
- Edit one photograph.
- Practice using a graphics tablet, whether it be for editing or just browsing the internet.
- Start a DIY.
- Write a blog post.
- Edit a piece of writing.
- Research and discover new fonts.