I'm always trying to add awesome beauty rituals into my routine that can do nothing but good things for me and here are 15 of my favourites.
- Only using shampoo through the roots and not running it through the ends.
- Running moisturiser down the neck and chest area and using any excess on of top of hands.
- Using a deep cleansing mask at least once a week.
- Not sleeping with my hair up.
- Letting breakouts breathe a little and not overloading them with products.
- Cleansing and moisturising even on the days I'm not wearing makeup.
- Instead of using a towel on wet hair using an old t-shirt.
- Not biting the skin around my nails.
- Always washing my hands before I touch my face or applying product.
- Moisturising my body daily, pretty boring but it makes a huge difference.
- Same goes for hands, cuticles and feet.
- Always using a lip balm with an SPF.
- Staying hydrated and keeping on top of my water intake for the day.
- Washing hairbrushes once a week.
- Get regular haircuts and use regular treatments. In the long run these two things can work wonders for your precious tresses.
What are your favourite beauty rituals?