- Topshop Leigh Jeans: I am in desperate need of new jeans and there are a really pretty colour and I love the fit of the Leigh Jeans I already own 3 pairs so safe to say they are well loved.
- Nude Peep Toes: These have been on my to buy list for so long and I don't know why I keep on putting off buying them because they would be perfect for nights out and I just think they look a lot more expensive then they are!
- Zara Tote Bag: I don't actually need a new bag but this caught my eye on the Zara website it is just such a beautiful colour and would be perfect for when I am hopefully working and lugging around all my bits and bobs.
- Yankee Candle: I am finally coming to the end of yankee candle stash and this is such a nice smell and reminds me of the Christmas cookie candle.
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer: Heard so many good things about this through the grapevine that I am just desperate to try it!
- Mac Prolong Wear Lipcreme: This is the most beautiful red I have ever laid eyes on it looks like such a classy red. It will definitely be the next Mac lipstick I purchase.
Hope everyone is well.
Love Rebecca XO