- Clinique: Even Better- I keep on seeing adverts for this everywhere and by the sounds of it this could be my perfect foundation. I popped into Boots yesterday to see the colour rage and the lovely lady at the counter matched me to the shade 1 Alabastor. I will definitely be picked this up soon as I have a bit more cash.
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer- This will be my first re purchase for a concealer ever and I have to say I have been so happy with this concealer. Covers up my dark circles perfectly.
- Ray Ban Wayfarer- These have been on my wish list for god knows how long now so I think this summer they will finally be mine.
- Body Shop Almond Body Butter- I smelt this the other day and oh my god it was a match made it heaven for me.
- Casio Gold Watch- I actually own this now which I am so pleased about. My adorable little watch stap kept on snapping especially on nights out it would seem. So I picked this up a couple of days ago in Bristol I like to think of it as my 'well done you wrote 9340 words' as I am getting my beautiful Radley watch for my graduation this will be the perfect in between for me.
Hope everybody is well.
What are you currently craving?
Love Rebecca XO