- Candles: There is nothing more comforting than to get home from work and lighting a candle, I really want to pick up a Jo Malone one but with my current financial situation I dont think thats is wise.
- Knitwear: I pretty much wear jumpers all year round but wearing a chunky jumper with a few more layers is my favourite.
- Moisturiser: Kinda weird that I have entire section for this but I find my skin feels so dry and tight during the colder months. The Body Shop body buttes are always a firm favourite in this season.
- Winter Boots: I am a flats girl through and through but recently I have been enjoying boots a little bit more. Whilst heeled boots aren't always appropriate especially the snow they do look lovely in all other winter weather.
- Tights: Tights are a little bit of a given during the colder months but I either like to go two ways with them I will either wear quite sheer tights or the super cosy ones.
- A good coat: If I could I would live in my pleather jacket all year round but sometimes that is just not weather appropriate so this years winter coat for me is a nice little number from Tesco of all places.
So thats it for my Autumn essentials the only other thing I would like to do right now is be in bed watching Parks and Recréation but sadly I am teaching children multiplication.