Reading blogs and blogging has become such a huge part of my life it is hard to imagine it without these spaces on the internet. I'm one of those people who spends a lot of time thinking 'what if' and what if I never started From Roses or started reading blogs at all? There are so many things that I would never have done or discovered and here are some of them:
- I would have never met Jen and so many other amazing ladies.
- My skin would have probably still been a spotty and scarred mess.
- I definitely would have never thought it was sort of acceptable to spend £40 on a candle.
- Make up brushes make all the difference in the world.
- Instagrammin' your breakfast on a nice tray is standard behaviour.
- Involve total strangers in a conversation with the phrase 'I saw it on her blog'.
- Effaclar Duo.
- Discovered so many amazing brands I've lost track.
- Being able to start A Little Opulent.
- Realised the importance of a solid skincare routine.
- Seche Vite.
- Form relationships with people from all over the world.
- Known about the importance of a double cleanse.
- Learnt more about ingredients in beauty products.
- That oils and oily skin can be friends.
- Discovered the delights of Muji.
- Chemical exfoliants are heaven sent.
What are the things that you've discovered since blogging or reading blogs?