Sunday is my favourite day of the week, by far. Even though I always have a working weekend I find that Sunday's are the perfect mixture of productive and relaxing, everything I do is just a little slower and less manic and here my favourite things to get up to.
- Sit and organise my calendar for the week ahead.
- Reply to all emails, starting the week off with a fresh inbox is just the best.
- Catch up with all my favourite shows.
- Take Bella out to Sherwood Forest.
- Do pilates.
- Plan out what I need to get done in the next 7 days, writing a separate list for each day.
- Make pancakes.
- Wash my makeup brushes.
- Change my bedding.
- Take photographs.
- Rotate the beauty products that I'm using.
- Write posts and think of features.
- Clean my desk, mainly to get rid of all the custard cream crumbs.
- Tend to all my cactuses.
What do you like to do on a Sunday?