I bet you thought you had got the end of all the 2015 resolution posts hadn't you? This isn't quite a New Year resolution posts more just a little reminder to myself of what I need to try and improve my beauty habits. I'm much more likely to do something if I write it down so here are a few of my beauty resolutions.
- Use up what I've got.
- Only repurchase the absolute necessities.
- Learn how to apply winged liner.
- Keep on growing my brows out, a painful task to watch.
- Change around the products that I'm using on a weekly basis.
- Whilst I'm at it make sure my brushes have had a deep clean too.
- Stop saving things for 'best' and just use them.
- Try new things and new combinations.
- Keep on letting my nails go polish-free, it's doing them the world of good.
- Stick to a solid and simple skincare routine.
- Throw things out that haven't been used in over 6 months.
- Make sure to keep on moisturising my body daily.
- Wear perfume and lipstick more.
- Switch up my hairstyle or colour a little.
- Try out new and unknown brands.
Do you have any beauty resolutions?