A few weeks ago I shared the beauty advice that I was glad I listened to . Now I'm going to turn the tables and share the advice that I wish that I hadn't listened to, not that this is bad advice it just didn't work out for me.
- MAC Shy Girl suits everybody.
- Mineral oil is the devil and if you put it on your face then it will melt it off.
- If you don't use a cleansing balm then you're doing it wrong.
- High end = the best.
- Gel cleansers are the most drying products in the world.
- Bronze eyeshadow suits everyone.
- You need have at least 10 steps in your skin care routine.
- Nobody suits a pink undertone foundation.
- Oily skins can't wear anything illuminating.
- Bronzer works for everybody.
- You have to have a strong brow.
- Natural products are the best.
What are the pieces of beauty advice that you wish you hadn't listened to?