Why We Should All Be A Little Prouder Of Our Blogs
As much as I love sharing my own musings on the topic of blogging I understand it can become a little too much to process. No matter how hard you try, you might end up making someone else feel like they aren't good enough. Even though that would never be your intention. So today I wanted to write a little reminder not only to myself but for you guys too when you start to feel like your blogging confidence has taken a blow.
- Everybody started somewhere.
- Learning new skills take time and is something that constantly evolves.
- There is no right or wrong way to do this whole blogging thing, trust me you're doing just fine.
- Running a blog takes work, no matter how much you post or what level you're at.
- No matter what the follower count or stats, we're all just regular people.
- Seeing your little space grow, no matter what the pace is something to be excited about.
- Putting yourself out there in the blogging world is scary and takes a lot of courage.
- Every milestone is worth celebrating, no matter how big or small.
- All our blogs are a work in progress.
- The most important person to please is yourself.
- Blogging is awesome and amazing things can come from it.
- You can learn so much and it can often lead you to something you might not have thought about before.
- Not everybody is striving for millions of readers, we all want different things.
- You're probably doing a much better job than you think you are.