Current Cravings #2
- Topshop boyfriend blazer- I have been seriously craving a blazer for a while just because they smarten up any outfit and I wouldn't mind to be able to invest in one that I could keep for a while and I love the lining and detail on this one.
- Essie polish 'Ladylike'- I appear to have developed a slight nail polish addiction recently and this Essie one has been top of my list such a pretty colour which I could really get some use out of.
- Tiffany bead bracelet- I am so tempted to buy this bracelet or ask for it for my birthday which isn't till May? Such a pretty little bracelet that would be perfect for everyday! I have a few bits from Tiffany's that I really need to wear more as they are so gorgeous.
- Sigma E10 small eye liner- After being a little bit of a eyeliner ban for the past 2 years I am finally ready to start wearing it again and I need a better brush to apply it and this one looks pretty good although so does the one from e.l.f. Any advice for gel liner brushes?
- Moroccan oil- This will actually be a repurchase because I am finally coming to the end of my 25ml bottle which has lasted a whopping 4 months and soon I think I will pop up a in depth review of how I have found it but I dont think I will be using an other oil on my hair as this has been my little miracle. But saying that I have heard nothing but good things about the Vo5 miracle concentrate so maybe I will try it out.
- Topshop lipstick 'Innocent' - Just such a beautiful colour but I would quite like to see it in the flesh as it looks slightly shimmery which I dont like but I really want to try some Topshop make up and I think its about time I tried some!
Hope everyone is well on this chilly Sunday
Love Rebecca XO