Current Cravings #1
- Topshop flippy tunic - I keep on seeing this adorable little dress in Topshop and I still can't decide wether to buy it or not the style is gorgeous but I am still not sure on the texture it looks a lot nicer in this image than in real life but its still cute!
- Sigma kabuki kit- I have been eying up the F80 brush for foundation for months now and I would love the whole set but can I really justify the money? I know the quality is amazing but I have heard the Real Techniques brush is also amazing.
- Liz Earle skin repair moisturiser- I am running low on my current moisturiser and this has been on my list for a while now and I have recently fallen in love with the Cleanse & Polish so I might take the plunge and order this!
- Topshop double layer tank- Just a cute little basic tee for everyday!
- Benefit the POREfessional- This has been raved about for a while in the blogging world and as I suffer with quite bad pores around my nose and on my chin I think this might be pretty good for me? The price tag is really putting me off though at £23.50 its not something I can really justify at moment.
- Topshop textured foil vest- How adorable seriously? I want this to pair with my disco pants I think that would be a perfect outfit for a night out.
Love Rebecca XO
p.s I will be doing these posts weekly now on a sunday just keep something constant on my blog :)