Products Worth the Hype #1
To kick us of we have:
- Real Techniques make up brushes: Back in January everybody went crazy over these brushes and with good reason. I pretty much use only RT brushes and for the simple reason they are just fantastic, not only are they incredibly soft they are also cruelty free and by using synthetic fibres it makes them very easy to clean and drying time is reduced dramatically. Out of all the RT brushes I own I think my favourite is probably the buffing brush from the Core Collection for foundation is incredible and makes applying make up a doddle. Another favourite is the blush brush I think that the tapered shape works really well although I do prefer the stippling brush for cream blush.
- Liz Earle Skincare: I can really only say good things Liz Earle. Everything about the brand is fantastic and I have not a bad experience yet. The cleanse & polish is such a cult product and loved by so many in the beauty community. Liz Earle is a main staple in my skincare routine and that reminds me I need to pick up some more skin tonic.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair: Another cult product. I wont babble on too much about it because I have done an entire review on it but I am nearly at the end of it now and I will 100% repurchase it and I rarely do that.
- Bioderma Sebium h20: Again something that I have a review on but this stuff is absolutely fantastic. It removes my make up so effortlessly and if I am feeling super lazy in the morning and would rather spend 5 minutes in bed than using the Liz Earle C&P it gives me a nice gentle cleanse. I have also found by using this by skin produces a lot less oil than it normally would.
- Origins Skincare: A brand that has never failed me yet. The GinZing eye cream and the super spot remover are particular favourites of mine. I find that every time I use a Origins product I am never let down and it justs makes me want to try more from them.
- Dr Jart BB Cream: I think this is probably the only BB cream that has a lot of hype around it in the beauty community. Again I do have a full review on it but I really love this product it offers fantastic coverage whilst still offering skincare benefits.
- MAC Lipsticks & MSF: Probably the top two products from MAC that review a lot of hype and again it is justified. The lipsticks come in such a variance of shades and formulas you are bound to find your perfect one. My favourites are creme cup and cut a caper by far although I am desperate to pick up a red so russian red may be joining my collection. Then do I really need to speak about the next product? MAC MSF are so widely hyped up especially the limited edition one's. Soft & Gentle has been a firm favourite in my make up routine for months now.
So there my products that I think are worth the hype! To be honest there are so many more so here are some honourable mentions: Essie nail polish, OPI nail envy, Sleek make up and Tweezerman tweezers.
Let me know your favourites?