Little Ways To Get Yourself Motivated For The Day
As much as I like to think I spring out of bed every day ready to take on the world, I don't. Especially now it's so dark in the morning all I want to do is hide in my duvet and pretend that I don't be to be an adult that day. I'm sure that is a feeling that we're all familiar with so here are a few of my favourite ways to get motivated for the day ahead.
- Writing your to-do list the night before.
- Not consuming information the second you wake up.
- A good breakfast.
- Having a couple of hours in the morning to get yourself prepared and ready for the day ahead.
- 10 minutes of yoga.
- Listen to an awesome podcast.
- Creating your own work before you consume everyone else's.
- Surrounding yourself by quotes, as cheesy as they might be they can really work.
- Pretty stationery.
- A good playlist that motivates you, Celine Dion is a personal favourite.
- Lists, lists and more lists.
- Getting dressed, even if it is a pair of sweatpants they still count as clothes.
- A workspace that makes you want to work [see this post].
- Blocking yourself from the internet, there a couple of apps you can do this with.