The lazy girl cupcake
Lately I have really enjoyed cooking as I have a bit of free time so I have delved into the world of baking. First was the bunny shortbread and now these. There has been quite a few of these recipes floating around the blogging world lately but I thought I would show you the truly lazy girl way.
- 1 pre made cupcake mix (Tesco is where I purchased mine)
- Red food colouring
- Vanilla frosting
- Cute decorations
- Mix your pre made mix together, you will need an egg and 80ml of milk until smooth.
- Add red food colouring until shade desired, remember a little goes a long way.
- Distribute evenly into cases.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool and then add your frosting and decoration.
Voila! The perfect lazy girl cupcake, I made these for my sister & her boyfriend for Valentines Day and they went down a treat.