The Pros & Cons of having a Full Fringe
Illustration by Jessica Challanor-Sterland
After having my full fringe cut back in for around a year I've learnt a lot about how about high maintenance they can be. Whilst I might absolutely adore it and I probably won't grow it back out for years to come there are some woe's that come with them but also a lot of joy too.
- It frames my face a lot more than just having a side swept fringe.
- Hides all eyebrow disasters.
- And spots or that matter.
- It can make a pony tail or messy bun a little more exciting.
- Barrel blowdrying it when you've washed your hair is one the greatest pleasures in my life.
- It keeps my forehead warm in the winter, I'm not kidding.
- On a good day sometimes you can wear a middle parting and unleash your inner Alexa Chung.
- Gap fringe.
- It never seems to sit right in photographs.
- When summer hits it can be like wearing a blanket on your forehead.
- The fine line between fringe length perfection and overgrown.
- Regular trips to the hairdressers, every 3 weeks is my schedule.
- Bad fringe day = disastrous hair day.
- Dry shampoo is suddenly your new best friend.
Are you a fan of the full fringe?