No your eyes aren't deceiving you it isn't in fact the new year when everybody is making a hefty list of resolutions. After writing my post on the things that I want to learn & do another list came into my head and that is some of the personal resolutions that I've made to myself. I've found that setting myself goals is important to move forward and make personal progress.
- Think of one solid idea everyday to keep on top of work.
- Eat my 5 a day.
- Leave the negative people behind.
- Keep exercising throughout the winter.
- Look after my body on the inside more.
- Try new things.
- Start financially saving.
- Finally pass my driving test.
- Give myself more time off.
- Read more.
- Take my camera out more when I'm out and about.
- Live in the now, not the future.
- Spend more time with Anne & Jen.
- Take care of my nails, they are a real mess.
- Go to more gigs.
- Spend more time with my dad and do more with him.
Do you have any resolutions?