Things I want to learn & do
I've been out of education for two years now and I never realised I would miss learning as much as I do. Now I'm properly settling into my career I feel like I'm ready to start to push myself again and there have been a few things that have been on my list to learn & do for a while.
- Learn how to cross stitch.
- Save up and invest in a new camera so that I can hopefully learn how to film.
- Along with filming I want to learn how to edit properly on Final Cut Pro.
- Be able to cook something more than cookies, Mexican food or Thai curry.
- How to care for plants properly or maybe I'm really just not blessed with a green thumb.
- Push myself in the work I do and get out of my comfort zone more.
- Possibly start Yoga now I've sort of got the hang of Pilates.
- Look after my finances properly and efficiently.
- Play around with my graphics tablet a lot more.
- How to properly repurpose furniture.
- To use our family sewing machine properly.
- Get better with my work & life balance.
- Speak French confidently.
- Learn more about politics.
- Get more advanced with HTML and coding.
Is there anything you want to learn?