15 Of Favourite Things To Do At The Weekend
Truth be told I'm a real homebody at the weekend. As I'm self-employed and don't have your typical working week I try to keep out of busy city centres at the weekend as it's not my idea of fun. So today I'm sharing a few things that I love doing at the weekend that don't involve bustling crowds.
- Rearrange my room and purge my wardrobe.
- Start a DIY project, I'm currently thinking this one from Caroline.
- Try a new recipe out, this one, in particular, is just calling my name.
- Visit a garden centre and add even more cactuses to my collection.
- Go on an evening walk with Bella and see the bluebells.
- Meal plan for the week.
- Photograph blog posts.
- Work on personal projects.
- Catch up with Gogglebox.
- Practice hand lettering on my graphics tablet, tutorial here.
- Give myself a fresh manicure.
- Make myself a more exciting breakfast than cereal, french toast is my current go to.
- Start learning a new hobby, I'm still attempting cross stitch.
- Listen to old John Mayer.
What do you like to do at the weekend?