Things To Do This Weekend For A Productive Week
For years, I've loved nothing more than having a productive weekend. When you're busy throughout the week, things are usually a little chaotic, but once those two glorious days beginning with S arrive it's like a reset button. As well as having a fresh start it's a great time to get prepared for the week ahead and here are 15 of my favourite things to do.
- Meal plan and prep.
- Reply to all e-mails.
- Back up all important work to an external hard-drive and organise documents.
- Write out a weekly to-do list.
- Get all outstanding work done and finished.
- Plan and write out a budget for the week.
- Get up to date with all admin.
- Change bedding.
- Have a thorough clean.
- Yes including the dusting.
- Get all blog photographs taken.
- Write and schedule posts.
- Brainstorm content.
- List things on eBay.
- Wash my hair & paint my nails, nothing makes me feel more ready to take on a fresh week.