14 Things To Remember When You're Feeling Stressed
Stress is part of everyday life whether we want it to be or not and once you've worked yourself up into a tizzy it can be difficult to see sense. So here is a little reminder of a few important things to remember if you're feeling the pressures of life, work and everything else.
- Nothing lasts forever, situations come and go.
- The person who is probably putting the most pressure on you is yourself.
- No-one is ever doing as badly as they think they are in life.
- Don't let social media and the internet get in your head too much, it's a world full of filters.
- The people who matter in life are the ones who never judge you.
- Never let too much of last week take up this week.
- Everybody freaks out, people just don't like to share it.
- We all do things at our own pace, it's not a race.
- Your goals and ideals are yours for a reason because they work for you.
- A hot drink or bath can work wonders.
- So can exercise for that matter.
- As well as a good cry.
- Try to enjoy where you are right now, you'll never be in that same place again.
- Remember not to take everything so seriously in life, it's meant to be fun afterall.