Treatin' Yo Self Without Spending A Lot Of Money
Treating yourself can sometimes be a pricey ritual. As much as I love my fancy candles and luxe skincare that's not always a relatable option for all of us so today I wanted to share with you a few ways to treat and take care of yourself without spending a ton of money.
- A hot bath with a good book.
- Fresh bedding.
- DIY a face or hair mask.
- Smoother on a soothing body butter.
- Bake your favourite sweet treat.
- Start a new book.
- Binge watch your favourite tv show.
- Paint your nails.
- Listen to a podcast [see my favourites here].
- Pick up your favourite sweets during your food shop.
- A cross stitch kit from Hobbycraft.
- Shop your own beauty stash.
- And have a spa day at home with all your favourite products.
- Curl up in front of the tv with your favourite film and a blanket.
- Pick up fresh flowers, carnations are my favourite as they are super cheap and long lasting too.