15 Awesome Beauty Tips
Whether they've been passed down from family, read in books or blogs I love a good beauty tip. I've rounded up 15 of my favourite to share with you today and I hope you find them as useful as I do.
- Dehydrated is a skin condition, not a skin type.
- Blusher shouldn't be applied to far down on the cheek.
- Spraying perfume in your hair and clothes, makes it last longer. Be careful with your hair though as it can dry it out.
- Pores are not doors, they don't open and close.
- Changing your pillowcases regularly is important when you have blemish prone skin.
- Use an SPF on your hair and lips.
- Don't rub your wrists together when applying perfume, it breaks down the molecules so it won't last as long.
- Apply moisturiser in an upward motion so you don't drag your face down.
- It's important to remember SPF even in the colder months.
- Brushing your hair too much leads to un necessary breakage.
- Use an old mascara wand as an eyebrow spoolie.
- Applying translucent powder over lipstick through a tissue helps it last a lot longer.
- Using thin layers of foundation works a lot better than one thick one.
- Apply under eye concealer in a triangle.
- Slide your bobby pins in with the wavy side to your scalp for a better grip.