18 Things To Do On A Sleepy Sunday
So, I'm back! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed time with your loved ones like I did. Sundays go one way or another for me, they are either super productive or super sleepy. Today I'm going to share 18 of my favourite things to do on a sleepy Sunday as after all the busy festivities you're probably going to be having one too.
- Make a duvet fort on the sofa.
- Put a treatment on your hair and wrap it up in a bun.
- Bake sugar cookies [see recipe here].
- Stay in your loungewear all day.
- Make yourself up a little buffet with all the leftovers from Christmas.
- Give yourself a fresh manicure and pedicure in time for 2016.
- Wrap up warm and go for a walk through your local woods.
- Fill in your new diary and calendar.
- Have a hot bath with all your favourite treats.
- Catch up with your blog feed.
- Spend some extra time with your loved ones.
- Think about the new resolutions that you've made and possibly make a start on them.
- Refresh your room and get rid of any festive clutter.
- Nap in your duvet fort.
- Do pilates.
- Make pancakes.
- Show your house plants a little bit of love and TLC.