The Joys Of A Productive Weekend & Things To Do
Since my college days, I've got into the routine of having a productive weekend. So, I've never really experienced the classic countdown to the heavenly two days being with S. Even though I'm self-employed and can choose my own routine I still prefer to productive weekends. When I worked in retail I couldn't bear the crowds and ever since I've steered clear of the hustle and bustle of busy city centres. I'm sure you're all groaning and thinking how can working on a weekend ever be fun? Well, it can be and here are a few reasons why.
- You get to set your own guidelines and rules.
- It gets you prepared for the week ahead so when Monday rolls around it's not so bad.
- You can do tasks that are completely your choice without anybody interrupting you.
- If you can do it from your bed then even better really, feeling relaxed whilst doing something productive is awesome.
- You can relish in your achievements.
- There's no rush.
- It helps you use your time wisely.
- The time that you then take off seems so much sweeter.
- If you don't get things that you wanted to get done then that's ok because there was no pressure to do them anyway.
- You get to call the shots of what you consider is productive.
PRODUCTIVE THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND
- Take photographs for your blog.
- Switch over to your summer wardrobe and wave goodbye to those heavy knits.
- Put unwanted clothes on eBay.
- Make plans for the summer.
- Get caught up on life admin.
- Organise your beauty stash, be ruthless say goodbye to products that are past their best.
- Plan what needs to be done for the week ahead.
- Wash your hair - long haired girls can relate to this long (pun totally intended) winded task.
- Give your space a deep clean.
- Write blog posts.
- Meal plan for the week.
- Practice a new hobby or start one.
- Try a new recipe.
- Remove that pedicure that has been hanging around for far too long.
- Get some photographs printed and start a gallery wall.