A Few Reasons To Love Blogging & Social Media
Social media and blogging rarely get attention for being awesome, but lately it's come under fire even more. I'm incredibly passionate about blogging and I absolutely love social media [within reason] and I wanted to share a few reasons why I think they are so wonderful with you today.
- You're in control with what you see, no one is forcing you to look at anything.
- It can push your creativity in so many ways.
- It's incredibly fun to see something that you've created and how it can grow.
- It's free, it doesn't cost a penny.
- You can learn a huge amount from blogs, gone are the days of buying magazines for the beauty content.
- It can connect you with incredible people.
- Instagram is the best visual diary you could ask for.
- And if you're a photographer it's a beautiful way to get your work out there.
- It's constantly evolving, which is exciting.
- You can escape to the internet and be whoever you like on there [although it's always advisable to be a good person].
- The way you use social media is completely your choice, you don't have to be on every site imaginable.
- It's an inspiring place to be.
- You can learn so many skills that you can transfer into other areas of your life.
- It can be used for so much good.