White chocolate & Almond cookies
Due to there being about 6 inches of snow surrounding me I have been pretty much housebound so I thought I would don my pinny and get baking. Cookies are always my favourite to make as there so simple but I did something a little bit different for this batch and heres the recipe for them:
- 3 oz Margarine
- 3 oz Soft brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 6 oz Self raising flour
- 4 oz chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of salt
- Few drops of vanilla essence and almond flavouring
- Light oven to gas mark 4 180.
- Mix the margarine and sugar and then beat in the egg and essence.
- Stir in sieved flour, salt and chocolate chips.
- Place small spoonfuls onto grease proof paper and bake for 10-15 minutes.
And there you go! Such a simple recipe and a slight twist on your standard cookies. Let me know if you make these :)