Beauty Habits: Good & Bad
Sometimes I really question what I'm doing when it comes to make-up, skincare and everything else that comes with it as I feel like I should know more as I write about beauty every single day. I have plenty of habits in my routine though some good some bad and well some are just funny but I know I won't be alone in what I'm about to divulge.
- Taking off all my make up when I come home.
- Not picking at my spots.
- Letting the natural oils work there magic.
- Looking after my feet (it's important).
- Not giving into hyped products... well most of the time.
- Using products to the very end.
- Cleaning my foundation brushes every few days, the brow brush however...
- Looking after my body on the inside.
- Drinking a lot of water.
- Taking care of my hair.
- Not buying for the sake of buying.
- Paying attention to my skin.
- Using a lip balm with an SPF.
- Remembering the importance of an SPF even in winter.
- Washing my hairbrushes.
- Not wearing make up everyday.
- Letting my fringe hide all my eyebrow sins.
- Picking my mascara off.
- Pulling out my eyelashes.
- Messing around with my fringe too much.
- Fluffing my hair up way too much, sometimes I look like I've been dragged through a bush.
- Getting stuck in a make up routine and neglecting what else I have.
- Buying way too many lip balms and nail polishes.
- Not wearing the lipsticks I own enough.
- Going slightly overboard with blusher.
- Not having any idea about a complimentary colour palette with eyeshadow, lipstick and blusher.
- Picking off my nail polish.
- Never letting my nails see the light of day.
- Over plucking my eyebrows.
- Lip stick getting on my teeth, chin and well just everywhere.
- Playing with my hair when I get nervous.
- Biting the skin around the side of my nails.
What are your beauty habits?