We all have them but it isn't often that we divulge what our guilty pleasures are. I've been thinking a lot lately about the things that I really love to do that I probably shouldn't but hey we all have them and here are mine:
- Peeling my nail polish off, the satisfaction of one entire nail coming off gets me every time.
- Listening to really
awfulamazing music when I'm at the gym, see: Sean Paul, Mis-Teeq, Kanye West and Justin Timberlake.
- Shaving my legs on the day I change my bedding, because there is just no better feeling.
- Watching sausage dog videos on YouTube.
- Putting my gym socks on Bella's ears so she looks like she is wearing a beret.
- Re-watching my favourite series over and over again.
- Cleaning my ears.
- Finding a song and playing it on repeat till I no longer like it.
- Singing really loudly when I'm working and dancing in my chair.
- Picking Bella up and putting her over my head, just like that scene in the Lion King.
- Dr Phil.
- Serial killer documentaries.
- Dancing around to Haim.
- Running the bath so hot it could probably cook a lobster.
- Fluffy socks.
- My Strange Addiction.
- Reading the personal ads in the Metro.
- Plucking my eyebrows.
- Buying pens.
- Katy Perry.
- Picking off my mascara when it is nearing the end of the day.
- Looking at apartments that will always be out of my price range.
- Really graphic medical documentaries.
- Thinking about my wedding, even though I'm not engaged and won't be for a very long time.
- Pushing Bella's ears back and asking her where they've gone.
What are your guilty pleasures?