A Gift Guide For Those On A Budget
As always when it comes to this time of year the internet is flooded with gift guides and every year I have the same dilemma which is I simply find it too hard to relate to the gift suggestions. As I don't earn a huge wage I don't have unlimited money to spend on my loved ones so I have the find a way of giving gifts that are not only nice but they don't break the bank either. So here is my gift guide for those who are needing gifts last minute and are on a budget:
- For any woman in your life: Marc Jacobs perfume*
- The fussy one who can never decide: Charbonnel et Walker truffles
- A technology loving teenager: A phone case
- The stationary addict or the student: Orla Kiely Pen
- A beauty fanatic who loves to read: Sali Hughes - Pretty Honest
- For the woman who never has time to buy herself something nice: Soap & Glory set
- The sentimental one: Printed photos from Photobox
- A dad who can never pick a gift: Batman Boxset
- The boyfriend or brother who are just as bad: Element Baseball Tee
- That person who loves working out even in the winter: Thermal Running Leggings
- For the girl who has most everything: Jewellery from Accessorize
- The photography lover: National Geographic subscription.
Obviously it goes without saying that we all have different budgets of what we can spend each Christmas so please don't take this guide as gospel and just ideas for gifts that cost £35 and under!