The Homebodies Guide Of Things To Do At The Weekend
Regular readers will know by now that I'm a true homebody. Nothing makes me happier than being inside, especially during the winter months. At the weekend though you can really feel the pressure to go out especially when you've been working hard all week but today I thought I would share some of my favourite things to do at the weekend that don't involve busy city centres and bustling crowds.
- Binge watch your favourite tv show.
- Get caught up to date with blogging.
- Clear out your wardrobe and have an eBay marathon.
- Make a blanket fort.
- Give yourself a proper pamper session.
- Cross stitch.
- Have a marathon of Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings.
- Meal plan and prep for the week.
- Start an awesome DIY.
- Try a new recipe.
- Brainstorm blog content and get a few blog posts drafted.
- Play around with makeup and rotate your products for the week ahead.
- Invite friends over and cook together instead of going out.
- Or have a board-game night.