Things To Tell Yourself Every Day
I'm a big believer that we should all be our own cheerleaders in life and sometimes you just need to give yourself an old fashioned pep talk to make you feel like you can do anything you want to and here are 15 of my favourites.
- You're not defined by what you've done before.
- Or from where you've come from.
- There is no formula to success, what works for one doesn't work for the other.
- Success has no definitive definition.
- Nobody has permission to make you feel inferior unless you give it to them.
- There is nothing shameful about failing, some of the best lessons can be learnt by something not working out.
- You're more powerful than you think you are.
- Creativity takes courage.
- Stay humble but don't forget to celebrate your successes.
- Don't let a number define you, whether it be stats or income.
- No one ever shares their entire story.
- Someone else's opinion is not your reality.
- We're all a work in progress.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- There are so many things that you are capable of, don't keep yourself small.