The Best Not So Guilty Pleasures In Life
There are a few things in life that I think I get a little too much enjoyment from and some are things maybe I should feel a little guilty for enjoying so much. Life just wouldn't be the same without all these things and sometimes these small pleasures can make my day. I thought I would share a few with you today and of course I want to know what yours are.
- When you reach the end of your cereal and still have the perfect amount for one last bowl.
- Finding old clothes that you love and they still fit.
- When the 1st of the month falls on a Monday.
- Spotify 80's radio.
- Finally being able to pluck your eyebrows after months of growing them out.
- When something you love goes into the sale.
- Ironing the creases out of pillowcases.
- Getting to the end of a beauty product.
- A colour co-ordinated iCal.
- Looking at your bank balance and not wanting to cover your eyes.
- When a tv series has an awesome finale, like The Office or Gossip Girl.
- That sweet few minutes of being able to breathe properly when you've got a cold.
- Catching your coffee at the perfect drinking temperature.
- Having an unspoken race with the person on the cross trainer next to you..and winning.
What are some of your favourite not so guilty pleasures?